Thursday, October 20, 2011

New TV

Homeland started 3 weeks ago, and I love it. It's so complex and interesting and suspenseful. I'll be curious to see how it fares through an entire season and, if we're lucky, long-term. However, for now, I really enjoy it. I like the cast (Damien Lewis, Claire Danes, and Mandy Patinkin) and it's the first show in awhile that has me genuinely looking forward to the next week to find out what will happen.
On the opposite end of the tv spectrum, Suburgatory is a half-hour comedy. It's very silly and brightly-colored. It does make me laugh though. I don't know if I'll stay tuned for its quirkiness long-term, but it's rare to find a comedy to make me laugh.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...