Saturday, October 1, 2011

First Day of School

First Day of School picture.  Sorry for the delay in posting.  In my defense, I did post on Tumblr and Facebook and Twitter.  It just took me awhile to load the pictures from my camera.  It was a little chilly that first day so she wore a sweater, but first day of school could always go either way.  I remember it was really warm last Fall.  It's been a pretty chilly Fall this year.  It's an adorable bubble skirt that was on a super summer sale at Carter's.  She wore the same outfit for school pictures, I think, too.  I'll remember once I see the pictures after they come in (they can't possibly be worse than last year's photos).
Little Miss absolutely LOVES school this year.  It's nice to see her interact more with kids.  She also seems to love her teacher.  She seems to have learned so much in just a month so far.  The fourth year is so much fun.  I can't wait to see what else she learns this year.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ooh, cute! I love a bubble skirt!

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...