Saturday, October 1, 2011

Why We Rarely Have Stickers

Little Miss loves stickers.  However, she will usually find a piece of paper and stick every single sticker from a sheet of stickers one on top of another on top of another on top of another until you have an inch worth of stickers.  It's kind of a waste.  Anyway, if she doesn't do that, she likes to find people on which to stick the stickers.  I have them all over my bathrobe, my outfit I wore today, and on my blanket.  However, sometimes, we're lucky and the stickers just end up like this:
I have no idea why she looks miserable in the photo because she was not miserable.  She was probably reacting to my expression though.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...