My friend, Shannon bestowed an online award to me. So, in the spirit of giving, I have chosen some random blogs that amuse me on a continual basis.
1. Brandi is my friend from the sixth grade who has amused me since we met. It's always nice to have friends for a long time, to have a history with them and memories from earlier, easier times (though I don't know if I'd necessarily call middle school an easier time);
2. Sanna is someone I know from The Susan Elizabeth Phillips Bulletin Board. Her creativity in cooking and sewing astounds me daily;
3. There's probably a rule against giving the award back to the one who gave it to you, but Shannon's blog is so cute and reminds me what it was like to be anticipating a wedding and makes me all nostalgic of my own wedding;
4. Laura who writes The Cooking Photographer. I don't actually know her either virtually or in person and can't even remember how I stumbled upon her blog, but I do enjoy reading it and, one day, I may even be inspired to make some of her goodies. It's a recipe site. The photos make everything look mouth-watering;
5. Similarly, I also follow Patricia at ButterYum. There are a lot of baking recipes and the occasional meal recipe. Also, her photography is very pretty. I am not a baker, but I want to be. I do like to eat baked goods so that's mostly the reason I visit.