Saturday, March 12, 2016

Shots!

For my sister's bachelorette party, I'm making jello shots and pretending I'm at least 10 years younger than I actually am! 

I'm making these.  I've made the lemon drop ones, and they were tasty if a bit tart (they are probably better with the lemon sugar, but I didn't do that).  I have the cosmo and margarita ones in the fridge right now.  I plan on making the bellini ones later tonight.  If I have time, I'll make some more.  I'll determine which ones based on a scientific process of taste testing.

They taste a bit more grown up than the artificially-flavored true jello shots.  They're really just cocktails with a little unflavored gelatin.  So, unless you don't like gelatin, I definitely recommend these!

(I liked the site up above, but here it is if you'd rather cut and paste - http://www.thekitchn.com/5-cocktail-inspired-jello-shots-228091.)

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...