Thursday, March 24, 2016

Trouble

Separately, Little Miss has been having conversations with Husband and me.  Husband asked if she would like see the New York Rangers again.  She said yes.  He said maybe next time they can bring Captain and me to the game.  She said that it sounded like fun except I may be home with the baby.  

Two days later, we were playing a word game but used names.  (A is for April, B is for Bob, C is for Cortney...)  We got to T and she named her future brother.  For those interesting, his name will be Turtle.  No lie.  It is funny that this imaginary third baby is a boy when she so much wanted a sister last time.

I told her no more babies.  She told me she knew plenty of people who had three (or more) kids.  I told her that's fine, but we are not.  She countered with "you don't know that."  

I have no idea where this is coming from.  In the meantime, I don't know where she thinks this imaginary baby will sleep.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...