Friday, March 4, 2016

Books Read in January 2016


  1. Stripped Down: A Blacktop Cowboys novella by Lorelei James (NOTE: This is part of the Blacktop Cowboys series. The order of which can be found here.)
  2. Angel by Victoria Dahl (NOTE: This isn't part of a series, but it's the prequel to Harlot.)
  3. The Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman
  4. Off the Clock by Roni Loren (NOTE: This is part of the Pleasure Principle series, the order of which can be found here.)
It was a mediocre month for books. I read a handful of quick ones (on the naughtier side) and the book club book. I didn't love the book club book, but I liked that it was a true story. It did make me think occasionally, and I really didn't know much about St. Thomas so that was interesting. I didn't read a lot in December, but I loved both books. That should count for something.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...