Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weekend Update - Quickie 2

Second quickie weekend update. Last Friday, we did our usual Friday routine of grocery shopping and vegging out. On Saturday, Husband met some friends for golf and lunch. Little Miss and I played - we did some Play-Doh and bubbles. When Husband came home, I went out and met a friend for a matinee movie and dinner.

On Sunday, we met Husband's old work team for brunch. Little Miss was fantastic. It was a long brunch in the city. She impressed them all with her singing and antics. Then, when we got home, Little Miss and I took a nap all curled up in her small bed. That's pretty much where the entire day went.

The weather was sunny but brisk, but it led the way to a very pleasant weather week of high 70's and low 80's. Very pleasant indeed and leads into another weekend. Hopefully, my weekend update will be a little more timely, too.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...