Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Update - Last Two Weekends

Wow, I'm horribly behind with the blog.  We have either been watching Mad Men or crazy busy.  Husband and I decided to watch all 4 seasons leading up to the season premiere of season 5.  We almost ran out of time, but we chose not to sleep this last week to get it done.

Anyway, two weekends ago, on Saturday, Little Miss and I went to a friend's daughter's first birthday party.  It was fun.  Little Miss loved dancing and playing all the games.  On Sunday, we met my sister and Nephew and went to the playground.  Little Miss was such a good girl all weekend.

Last weekend, I had a grown-up weekend while Husband had some quality time with Little Miss.  They went to the pool each day, and Little Miss has been swimming (with inflatable assistance) and putting her head under water.

On Saturday, I went to The Hunger Games and then to dinner with friends. It was a great time. On Sunday, a bunch of us met for lunch for book club. It was fun, and the book was cute. I'll admit to feeling wretched about halfway through, but I recovered enough to drive home. After a long nap, I felt a little better. Dinner went well, and I was thoroughly back to normal to enjoy the premiere of Mad Men.

We're all a bit sluggish this Monday morning, but the week should be quiet enough to recover.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...