Thursday, March 12, 2009

These are Hard Times...

I was a huge fan of Sesame Street when I was younger. I still watch clips on You Tube every so often. So, when I came across this article, I laughed despite the serious aspect *. Obviously, I don't live in the San Francisco area, but I do enjoy following a couple of columns in SF Gate.

So, if you watched the children's show, which resident of the famous street do you think should get the axe? That's a tough one. I do want to say that I love Slimey so I think he should stay. I do find
Abby Cadabby kind of annoying, but that may also be because I'm not 4 anymore.

* This is actually amusing, but it's not amusing that
Sesame Workshop is laying off a portion of its staff. We live in tough times.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I think I'd fire Guy Smiley. Annoying. And the blue bald guy with the mustache.

I don't even know who Abby Cadabby is. I think the last new character I got remotely familiar with was Zoey.

If I had to pick a senior member of the S.S. gang, I'd have to go with Grover.

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...