Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Wasting Time on a meme from LiveJournal
01. My uncle once: got me a Cabbage Patch Kid on Christmas.
02. Never in my life: have I drank a beer.
03. When I was five: I celebrated my birthday in DisneyLand and got a copy of The Wizard of Oz.
04. High school was: 15 years ago.
05. I will never forget: um, I forget, what was the question again?
06. I once saw: a man walking down the street dressed like a Pirate on International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
07. There’s this girl I know: that is obsessed with The Office - actually, I know a couple...
08. Once, at a bar: I threw up on another person, wanted to start a fight with someone who spilled a drink on me, and got thrown up on (oh, pick your own response).
09. By noon: I needed a nap.
10. Last night: I couldn't fall asleep.
11. If only I had: a brain... a heart... courage... whatever.
12. Next time I go to church: lightning will strike and God will go "is it Christmas or Easter?"
13. What worries me most: is that I'll worry too much and lose focus or perspective.
14. When I turn my head left I see: the tv and the Little People Nativity Set.
15. When I turn my head right I see: a basket of clean laundry, a toy and a wrapped present for my nephew.
16. You know I’m lying when: you have facts on your side. It's pretty hard to catch me. I'm either believable or will blank and tell the truth.
17. What I miss most about the '80s is: the amount of disposable cash I had.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare, I'd have no idea what the words that come out of my mouth mean.
19. I have a hard time understanding: most things.
20. If I ever go back to school: it'll be so I can take over and become the smartest person on the planet.