Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Movies We're Watching - Staged

 

I tumbled upon Staged during a time where I was bored and wanted something to watch that didn't require any brain power.  I'm at that time at work and pandemic lockdown where I can barely function during business hours, let alone in my personal time.  

Staged is a short, little series we borrowed from the BBC.  David Tennant and Michael Sheen and a small cast of characters play, for the most part, exaggerated/fictional versions of themselves.  Simon Evans decides to direct a play during lockdown starring David and Michael and there are some shenanigans.  I found it utterly lovely.  It was funny, relatable in parts, and surprisingly touching.  Thumbs up to the surprise cameos, too.  It's playing on Hulu if this seems like something that appeals to you.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...