Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Movies We've Watched - Stranger Things

 

I started Stranger Things season 3 last year when it premiered and then stalled about halfway through.  Then, Little Miss's friends were getting into it.  I saw there was a trailer for season 4.  So, I was motivated to finish Season 3.  I definitely think that this was the weakest season for me, but Little Miss liked it a lot.  She very much likes to binge watch shows whereas I take my time.  It'll be interesting how we watch together when Season 4 premieres.  

I, of course, liked the nods to the 80's in clothes, entertainment, and guest stars.  They do quite a bit without showing us the monster until the end.  For me, it's really the relationships between everybody.  I admit to straying a bit from the show, but I'll hang around for another season if only to give me something to discuss with Little Miss.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...