Sunday, September 27, 2020

Movies We've Watched - Night at the Museum Secrets of the Tomb and Battle at the Smithsonian

 





Last Saturday, the kids and I went to a drive-in movie down the street to watch Night at the Museum.  They actually liked it.  We had snacks and relaxed in the car.  The next morning was Sunday Family Movie which we haven't done in awhile, but we watched the sequel.  It's so hard to tell if the kids enjoy something sometimes.  However, this time, Little Miss told her friends all about it.  Captain spent 15 minutes talking about the movies to his grandparents during our weekly Zoom call.  I'm glad it was a hit.

The drive-in movies have been fun.  I'm not sure if I included them all.  Little Miss and I saw Mrs. Doubtfire and The Sandlot.  This is the first Fall-ish movie and it started an hour earlier as the sun sets earlier now.  It was easier to bring Captain because we were home by 10-ish instead of after 11PM.  The sugar definitely helped him stay awake, too.  I definitely want to keep my eye out if they continue doing them.  It is a lot of fun.  We obviously enjoyed doing the indoor movie series, but the drive in is a nice substitute.  They are also doing Thursday night outdoor movies, but the school night and the chillier weather makes that series challenging (also, those ae $40 and the drive-in movies are no cost).  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...