Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Movies We've Watched - Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe

 

Phineas and Ferb is one of the reasons why I didn't hesitate to get Disney+.  Maybe I don't watch it as often as I could be, but Little Miss watches the Marvel and Star Wars movies almost every week.  Plus, the cost for Disney+ for three years cost the same as one ticket to Hamilton so we've definitely covered the costs using my Hamilton refund.

If you are a Phineas and Ferb fan, this is really great.  There are many callbacks and signature humor, fantastic guest stars, and heart at the center of it all.  I've been slowly rewatching the show, and it's just so clever and fun.  (Also, the TikTok videos on Phineas and Ferb by fans and by the creators are worth following.)



No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...