Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Movies We Watched - Upload

OK, I know that some of these "movies" are really series.  I just didn't want another Label for sorting purposes.  So, as you may have guessed, this latest one is also a series that better get a second season.  The first season ended in a cliffhanger.

Upload (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

So, I recently made my way through all 10 episodes of Upload on Amazon Prime.  I liked it.  I wanted it to be funnier.  The commercials made it seem funnier or quirkier.  Once the plot kicked in, I got more intrigued.  There were some cringe-y, awkward scenes which I don't love, but I liked Nathan and Nora.  I loved Nathan and his niece.  I'm curious about Ingrid.  I didn't like her, but she did make me laugh.  Either way, I think it ended strong and now we'll never know how long we have to wait for another season.  There better be one though.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...