Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Movies We Watched - The Lovebirds

The Lovebirds (2020 film) - Wikipedia

I caught this one last Friday.  I had been looking forward to it because I love both Issa Rae and Kumail Nanjiani.  I thought the movie was a perfect Friday night movie.  I got lost a little in the mystery, but I thought the leads were good enough to carry any slower part or weaker part of the film.  It was very compact so it can be watched in less than an hour and a half which, in our house, is a huge plus.  My brain has trouble comprehending longer pieces.  Or non-fiction (which is why Husband watched Grant on the History channel all by himself last night - my only input was to remark how hot Grant was at one point).  Anyway, if you like either of these folks as actors or comedians, I'd recommend this movie.  I may watch it again.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...