Friday, May 8, 2020

Movies We Watched - Never Have I Ever

Never Have I Ever (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

OK, it's not a movie.  It's a tv show.  I almost watched it all yesterday, but I had to go to bed.  I have 3 episodes left.  I'm writing this and making the assumption that the last 3 episodes continues the quality and style of the rest of the series.  I really like this series a lot.  It's funny and clever.  John McEnroe is the narrator which is hilarious.  He also asks as a guide to the characters and the is a great way to explain Devi's culture and inner thoughts to the viewer.  Plus, he's just hilarious.  I love that the show is centered around Devi, but it also breaks and shows you her friends, her family, and her enemies separately so you get a pretty full picture which helps see Devi's strengths and weaknesses.  All the characters are three-dimensional and quirky without being caricatures.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...