Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Movies We Watched - The Big Flower Fight

The Big Flower Fight - Home | Facebook

I've had some trouble focusing and concentrating so these little Netflix competition shows have been perfect.  This one had the accents and quirkiness of The Great British Bake-Off, but it didn't have the complete charm.  It was still perfect for a quick little binge.  I still had my favorite teams and the teams I couldn't wait to see go.  I did feel like the contestants were good-natured while continuing to be competitive.  I really liked the father/son team a lot even though they didn't have the polish or skill some of the other teams had.  I won't give away any spoilers, but I was happy with how it played out.  Maybe if there had been a mini challenge or a way of gaining advantages, that would have upped the pressure and competition, but I get that the focus was to make it light and positive.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...