- Celebrity in Death by J.D. Robb (NOTE: This is #34 in the In Death series. You can find the order in which to read here.)
- Only Mine by Elizabeth Lowell (NOTE: This is book 3 of a 4 in the "Only" series. You can find the order here.)
- Lost and Found by Jacqueline Sheehan
- Serendipity by Carly Phillips (NOTE: This is the first book of the Serendipity series. The order can be found here.)
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
Most of these books were read right at the end. All were really good actually. Lost and Found was my book club pick this month and was cute. Serendipity is from the library and has me really wanting to read the next book in the series. The last by Mindy Kaling was really hilarious and made me think I'm Mindy Kaling's older sister somehow except Korean and, you know, not as talented.