- The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings
- The Duke's Perfect Wife by Jennifer Ashley (NOTE: This is book 4 in the Highland Pleasures series. You can find the order here.)
- Happy Endings by Jane Lynch
- About That Night by Julie James (NOTE: This is part of the FBI/US Attorney series. The order can be found here.)
- Time Out by Jill Shalvis
- No Longer a Gentleman by Mary Jo Putney (NOTE: This is part of the The Lost Lords series. The order can be found here.)
I kept my reading momentum from last month and read a lot in the early part of the month, and a mixture of books. The Descendants was good. I liked it more than the movie though I missed George Clooney and the beautiful scenery. I went old school and read the paperback. The romance novels were all ebooks this month, all by my favorite authors so they were all enjoyable. Happy Accidents was from the library, and I really liked it. Jane Lynch has a great voice and I liked how she chose to tell her story. I'm currently reading my book club book which I doubt I'll finish before the end of the month. Then, I'm excited for Tuesday's Nora Roberts's release. I'm really enjoying her latest series about the Inn Boonesboro. More about that next month!