Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weekend Update - Warm Front

On Friday, it was just a quiet night at home. Husband had a night out with his work friends. So, Little Miss and I hung out. I gave her a bath. Then, I ate a pot pie and watched a movie. I went to bed early because I knew I had to get up with Little Miss on Saturday.

On Saturday, Little Miss slept in a little. When she woke up, we hung out. Then, we had breakfast. She got dressed and ate lunch. We all went grocery shopping and then Little Miss took a nice, long nap (as did I). In the evening, she went to church with the In-Laws while Husband and I went to Alexandria to celebrate Brother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law's 30th birthdays. We had dinner at a
nearby Mexican restaurant and then went to their apartment to hang out. Sadly, we went straight to bed as soon as we got home (before midnight).

On Sunday, Husband woke up to start his football routine. I slept but still not sleeping as late as I wanted. I went to pick up Little Miss at the In-Laws and headed out to
the mall to attempt holiday photos with Nephew and Little Miss. It was an adventure, but we got one shot each of them and one mediocre shot of them together. Both kids were great as soon as we left the photo studio. They ran, rode bikes and ran some more. Little Miss went all day without a nap but was in relatively good spirits. My grandmother and grandfather were at my parents' house and spent some time with us all. Then, my parents came home. Sister and I picked up Husband at the Metro, and we all had dinner for Nephew's Gotcha Day. Nephew was adopted 4 years ago even though it seems like yesterday! So, he had cupcakes and received presents. After dessert, we headed for home. Little Miss fell asleep on the way home.

That concluded a busy weekend. The last photo is from Monday. Obviously, Mondays do not have the same effect on Little Miss as they do on the rest of us.

1 comment:

MrsErinS said...

wow, i can't believe it's been 4 years! that's so crazy :)