Saturday, June 6, 2015

Facebook

Facebook has this little exercise right now.  I sat down to go through it all with Little Miss tonight.  It was eye-opening, but she does know me pretty well.

Little Miss - 7 1/2
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child's age.
P.S. Theres a blank copy in the comment section!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
Us (kids)
3. What makes mom sad?
When you're away from the us (the kids).
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You looked a lot like me now.
6. How old is your mom?
39
7. How tall is your mom?
4 1/2 feet (sadly, not too off)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Sleep (also, not too far off)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
You hang out.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being a boss in Virginia.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Sleeping
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Staying awake.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Remember when we were coming home from school with Christopher and we got a letter from St. Jude's asking us for something. You do that.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
French fries
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
You care about me.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
Snow White - your face and you have the same hair
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We do fun things - play games.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
I'm half Korean and you're Korean.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I'm half Polish, and you're not.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
You say it everyday.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He is nice.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Home
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
32 1/2

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...