Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Books Read in May 2015


  1. No Limits by Lori Foster (NOTE: This is part of the Ultimate series. The order of which can be found here.)
  2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  3. Hold Me by Susan Mallery (NOTE: This is part of the Fool's Gold series. The order of which can be found here.)
  4. Texting Under the Influence by Cara Lockwood
  5. Holding Strong by Lori Foster (NOTE: This is part of the Ultimate series. The order of which can be found here.)
  6. Back to You by Lauren Dane (NOTE: This is part of the Hurley Boys series. The order of which can be found here.)
I got on a Lori Foster kick after reading one of her free novellas.  I had read the original fighter series so it was fun to revisit her books after a long break.  It took me a long time to get into Fangirl, but I ended up really liking it.  It was hard to follow Eleanor & Park which I just really liked.  Texting Under the Influence is a super enjoyable short story.  I wished it was a little longer, but it was complete and a lot of fun.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...