Friday, June 26, 2015

As the Barenaked Ladies once said...

Who needs sleep?

Captain has been waking up at around 2AM for the last few nights.  He generally wakes up at 11PM, but he's in bed again shortly after.  Lately, he's shifted that to 2AM.  Last night, he was up at 2AM and then around 3:30AM.  He ate a little at 2AM and then napped with me and then woke up again to eat.  Husband came in to watch him for a second shift.  So.  Tired.

Also, Men, don't go around telling women they look tired.  They will snap and kill you.  WE ALWAYS LOOK BEAUTIFUL!  A vendor came to visit yesterday and told me I looked tired.  No kidding.  Now get out.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...