Thursday, September 18, 2014

Weekend Update - See You in September

The first weekend in September doesn't deserve a separate post.  We really did very little.  I tidied up the apartment a little.  We napped a little.  We took walks.  On Sunday, Husband's friend and his wife came over to watch some football.  It was a quiet weekend.

Last weekend, it was kind of the same type of deal.  It was quiet and low key.  I caught up on some television and put a billion loads of laundry away.  On Sunday, I met a friend for brunch, and we walked around.  The weather was beautiful.  I picked up a pretty dress on sale and managed to walk out of Target with nothing.  So, big milestone for me, too.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...