Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Books Read in August 2014



  1. Bound by Lorelai James (NOTE: This is part of The Mastered series. The order of which can be found here.)
  2. Unwound by Lorelai James (NOTE: This is part of The Mastered series. The order of which can be found here.)
  3. Saddled and Spurred by Lorelai James (NOTE: This is part of the Blacktop Cowboys series. The order of which can be found here.)
  4. Will Grayson Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green (NOTE: This is not really part of a series, but a sequel or related book about a secondary character is coming out soon.)
  5. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  6. Frog Music by Emma Donoghue
  7. Wrangled and Tangled by Lorelai James (NOTE: This is part of the Blacktop Cowboys series. The order of which can be found here.)
Solid month filled with the mediocre and the fantastic, the fast reads and the very slow. I also began utilizing my library. The deadlines kill me, but I like the variety.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...