Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Weekend Update - Baptism

Picture alert!

Last weekend, Baby was christened.  It was a beautiful day.  He was really good.  Little Miss was super helpful while we set up the room and got ready to host a little gathering and get to the church on time.  There were many children to be baptized, but it went smoothly.  I was surprised there were no criers.  It turned out that's because we were the crying baby.  He settled down right afterwards though and kept smiling at the priest throughout.  I think it was just the awkward angle. Plus, he's the type of baby to always love being upright and moving.
Below are half of the cousins on Husband's side of the family.  The love is strong between the two.  They were fantastic in church and played very nicely with one another all day.

 Sister was very ill when Little Miss was baptized so this is the first picture (in a church) of Little Miss and her godparents.  So, it is both kids with all of the godparents. 
 Below is Husband's family all together.
 Below is my family excluding the Nephew.
There are tons of pictures and every combination of family member grouping you can think of.  I'll frame some of them eventually.

Afterwards, we had everyone to the community room and some of our good friends who could make the event.  We made food up ahead of time so everyone helped out to assemble and lay out everything.  It was a nice relaxing day.  I definitely deserved the nap later in the evening.

On Sunday, I went out with friends to a winery.  It was another beautiful day.  We sat outside, snacked and enjoyed some wine.  There's no better way to spend a Sunday.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...