Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Books Read in June 2014

  1. When We Met by Susan Mallery (NOTE: This is part of the Fools Gold series. The order of which can be found here.)
  2. Trying to Score by Toni Aleo (NOTE: This is part of her Assassins series. The order of which can be found here in the Books tab.)
  3. Before We Kiss bySusan Mallery (NOTE: This is part of the Fools Gold series. The order of which can be found here.)
  4. Until We Touch bySusan Mallery (NOTE: This is part of the Fools Gold series. The order of which can be found here.)

I was looking for some romance and had all of these in my giant pile of books to read. I rarely glom onto an author, but it was nice to spend a solid chunk of time in Fools Gold with Susan Mallery's characters. Decent reading month, enjoyable.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...