- Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb (NOTE: This book is part of the In Death series. The order can be found here.)
- Something About You by Julie James
- Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
- Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
March wasn't as productive as February, but I read more books with substance. I left the romance genre for the better part of the month. That said, Fantasy in Death was, as always, a solid Eve and Roarke book. Something About You was Julie James's best book in my opinion. I really liked Shutter Island and hope to check out more of Dennis Lehane. I thought Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society and Olive Kitteridge were both good books but neither stayed with me for long. I know people loved them, and they were both bestsellers. The latter won a Pulitzer Prize. However, I only liked them. April is already a rough reading month, but it's only just begun so we'll see how productive it is. You never know.