Wednesday, June 3, 2020

What We're Watching - Hannah Gadsby

Hannah Gadsby: Nanette - Music Matters - Medium

Hannah Gadsby: Douglas (2020) - IMDb

This week, I watched Nanette and Douglas with Hannah Gadsby on Netflix. I'm really getting my Netflix money's worth during this quarantine.  I knew I would like these specials, and they came highly recommended, but I didn't watch for whatever reason.  Well, that reason was life.  So, I finally watched both back-to-back this week.  They are very insightful and very funny though both address serious issues and stories.  I found Hannah delightful and witty and smart.  And the accent is brilliant.  I love the Australian accent on anyone.  I recommend it to all with the warning that Nanette had me both laughing and crying so there's that. 

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...