Monday, June 15, 2020

Movies We've Watched - Queer Eye

Netflix's Queer Eye Season 5 Set in Philadelphia

I was late to the Queer Eye game, but I binged it all somewhere around Season 2/3.  I liked Season 5 (Philadelphia).  It wasn't my favorite, but it still made me feel good.  

Sometimes, with these shows, I feel just very manipulated.  I feel everything is measured and edited.  I always want to know more like did this have a lasting impression on the participants, have they kept up with things on a physical and personal level.  So, once I immerse myself in the interviews and social media, then I can feel like I can enjoy the show.  This is probably why I don't watch a lot of reality shows in general.   Still, it was a solid season and, if you like the show, you'll like this season.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...