Monday, February 13, 2012

Word of the Day

This morning, Little Miss was watching The Octonauts. It was the episode where a sea urchin and carrier crab have a falling out. I came in right at the very end. First, let me tell you that there is nothing cuter than a toddler saying "urchin". Anyway, she was explaining what the sea urchin does. Then, we saw how the sea urchin and carrier crab were friends (the sea urchin protects the crab while the carrier crab shares his snacks). I thought it was nice of the cartoons to be friends. She very solemnly looked at me and said, "it's symbiosis". And it is, but I didn't really expect such a big word so early in the morning.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...