Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One is the Loneliest Number

Last night, Little Miss was talking in her room. This isn't unusual. She often talks to her stuffed animals or reads. Last night, we heard her talking to an octopus though. Then, I went in to check on her and she popped her head up and said she was playing Hide and Seek with Professor Inkling (You can see his picture here - he's the pink octopus). She mentioned that he wasn't real, but she was playing with him. This morning, she mentioned that he's imaginary and only she can see him, but she likes to talk to him and asked if she could bring him to school. We said yes, of course.

So, yes, one is the loneliest number... unless you have an imaginary friend and then you're never alone.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...