Friday, July 2, 2010

Books Read in June 2010

  1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (NOTE: This is Book 1 of the Millenium trilogy. The book order can be found here.)
  2. Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery (NOTE: This is Book 1 of the Fool’s Gold series. The book order can be found here.)
  3. Almost Perfect by Susan Mallery (NOTE: This is Book 2 of the Fool’s Gold series. The book order can be found here.)
As always, the books that link to an ebook were read on my nook and the books that link to a physical book were read on paper (although none were paper books this month). I didn’t think I’d read any books this month. I hit a major slump. I read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo the first week and then I read half of the second book in the series. I started and stopped many books, but none grabbed my interest until the end of the month. I’m on a roll now and hopefully I’ll recover a bit in July.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...