- It’s In His Kiss by Jill Shalvis (NOTE: This is part of Lucky Harbor series. The order of which can be found here.)
- One Night Rodeo by Lorelai James (NOTE: This is part of the Blacktop Cowboys series. The order of which can be found here.)
- Festive in Death by J.D. Robb (NOTE: This is part of the In Death series. The order of which can be found here.)
- Heroes are my Weakness by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Paper Towns by John Green
Less books than August, but I did ok. They were all good books, too. I don’t think Paper Towns was my favorite of John Green’s books so far, and I’m curious how it will do as a movie, but I liked it. This current month is pretty sad in terms of reading, but I have time. Sometimes, I read the most in the second half of the month. We’ll see. I’ve jumped full into romance novels lately so that speeds things up.