Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Update - Fun Fun Fun

Two weekends ago, it was a very enjoyable weekend.  It had been stressful and busy at work so it was nice to have fun and unwind during the weekend.

On Saturday, I took the kids to hang out at my parents' house.  Sister, Nephew, Mom, the kids and I had lunch and then went to the pool.  We stayed for dinner.  It was fun, and Little Miss had a lot of fun with Nephew.  They had been asking to play together for awhile.  

On Sunday, the kids stayed home with Husband while I met a friend for lunch and a movie.  It was a really nice weekend, always fun to catch up with friends and family.

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...