Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekend Update - 2 for 1 Deal

Because so little happened in the last two weekends, I'm smooshing them into one weekend update. 

Two weeks ago, we dropped Little Miss off with my parents, and my parents, Sister, Nephew and she went to Maine.  She had a great time with my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousin.  This year, friends of the family also went so the two cottages were given quite the work out.  Little Miss came back a total big girl.  She seemed taller, more confident (which is hard to believe) and just so chatty about the whole vacation.

In the meantime, I went to see matchbox twenty and The Goo Goo Dolls.  You can view the setlist here.  It was a great show, and I had a nice night out with my friend. 

Last weekend, I picked up Little Miss from my parents.  We drove into the city to drop something off with Husband and then went to Target for a first day of school outfit, Trader Joe's and the grocery store.  Little Miss was all tuckered out when we got home.  Sunday, we did very little.  We basically had brunch, took a family nap and then had dinner.

In the meantime, I've been trying to catch up on Breaking Bad.  I did watch 2 seasons in the last couple of weeks.  I hope to be caught up with season 5 for this Sunday.  It's been a challenge. 

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...