- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- 50 Shades of Grey by E L James
- Paris in Love by Paris in Love
- Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn
- Almost Summer by Susan Mallery (NOTE: This is part of the Fool's Gold series. The order of which can be found here.
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Club Shadowlands and Dark Citadel by Cherise Sinclair (NOTE: This is part of the Masters of the Shadowlands series. The order can be found here.)
Most of my reading came at the beginning of the month. Almost all were library books. I thought The Book Thief was interesting but it made me cry. I thought 50 Shades was overrated. I thought Paris in Love was adorable although I will warn you that it is a compilation of Eloisa James's Facebook and Twitter posts so if you are a fan of hers, it may be familiar or you may not like the format in general. The last is a series recommended to me because it's supposed to be what 50 Shades should have been (though it's a specialty club and not a rich dude fantasy scenario). Either way, none are for the feint of heart. I'm back on track with sweet little romances which is like a breath of fresh air. Next up will be a mainstream fiction book and a memoir. Keeping it varied as usual.