Monday, April 27, 2020

Book Opinion - Dear Girls

Dear Girls: Intimate Tales, Untold Secrets, & Advice for Living ...

My work has organized a book club.  Ali Wong's Dear Girls was our first read.  It was a quick read full of Ali Wong's life and experiences in the form of letters to her daughters.  It was a bit raunchy if you don't know her humor.  If you enjoy clean humor, it is very raunchy.  I liked it.  It was a unique outlook format which is always welcome by me.  I don't know if it was my favorite memoir, but I liked the format, and it was easy to read.  It had overall positive reviews within our group, too.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...