Monday, April 17, 2017

Books Read and Movies Watched in March 2017

Books Read in March 2017
  1. The Talented Mr. Rivers by HelenKay Dimon (NOTE: This is part of the Tough Love series. The order of which can be found here.)
  2. Mr. and Mr. Smith by HelenKay Dimon (NOTE: This is part of the Tough Love series. The order of which can be found here.)
  3. Guarding Mr. Fine by HelenKay Dimon (NOTE: This is part of the Tough Love series. The order of which can be found here.)
  4. Loving You Easy by Roni Loren (NOTE: This is part of the Loving on the Edge series. The order of which can be found here.)
  5. Wanderlust by Roni Loren 
  6. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
Movies Watched in March 2017
  1. Sausage Party 
  2. Beauty and the Beast 
  3. Woman in Gold
Let's see.  I read a lot of sexy books this month, the HelenKay Dimon was m/m romance.  I liked them.  It was more realistic suspense.  I had wanted to read The Handmaid's Tale again for years, and the new TV show and the new administration inspired me.  I got a lot more out of it this time around than in high school.  

Movies ran the gamut.  Little Miss really liked Beauty and the Beast.  I liked the little moments and some of the added moments, but it wasn't quiet as good as the animated film.  I'd still buy it and rewatch though - if only to watch the parts I missed while bringing Little Miss to the bathroom. 
Little Miss wore her Belle gown to the movie. We also met my friend's baby for the first time who also had the same dress so we got the cutest photo ever!

A post shared by April Moore (@princessapr) on

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...