Friday, July 5, 2013

Husbands - Is it still illegal to shoot them?

Just for the record, that is a hypothetical question.  I'm not considering it.  This is important for the future.  I want to make it clear that I am not actually literally considering shooting him so this is not considered a premeditated act if something, say, happens in the future.

Husband flipped out because he couldn't find his second bathing suit.  Therefore, I must have left it at the Jersey Shore last summer because it was my job to pack the suits.  Yesterday, I asked why he packed a bathing suit if he was wearing one.  It was the one I "lost".  It turns out it was in the beach bag - the same beach bag he looked in at least a dozen times.

Yesterday, we went visiting with Brother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law.  Husband packed all his stuff for after the pool in the beach bag.  To make room, I packed out clothes in a separate bag and the pool items only in the beach bag.  When we got back to their apartment, he got into a giant tantrum because his deodorant was missing.  I must have left it at home when I was transferring the bags.  It turns out he left it in the bathroom.  I told him I must have put it away for him yesterday instead of packing it to come with us.

This happened at least a couple of more times where he blamed me for losing or misplacing items I never touched.  The pinnacle of his crankiness happened last night where he worked himself up enough to yell, "I don't understand why you just don't know where everything I own is at any single moment of the day!"

It's always nice to end arguments with laughter.  Otherwise, I'd be asking if it was still illegal to shoot husbands. 

0 comments: