Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Update - Father's Day


This past weekend, Sister, Brother-in-Law, Nephew, Husband, Baby and I trekked down to the local portrait studio and had formal portraits taken of the kids. They were supposed to be Baby's 6-month portraits, but we were too busy last month so they are her 7-month portraits. Plus, we had some photos taken of her with her cousin. The kids were so well-behaved, and the photos came out adorable! It was so hard to decide which prints to buy. We made our final choices, but we may pay the additional money to buy more. After that, we all tried to go to the pool, but it started storming so we all went our separate ways.

For Father's Day, Husband woke up early with Baby. They have their morning time. I know he'd rather sleep, but it's worth getting up because she's her most happy in the morning. Big smiles. Then, he goes back to sleep for her morning nap, and I get up and do what needs to be done and get her when she wakes up. It's a routine that works most lazy weekends. I had to run out briefly to complete some errands and get my eyes checked. Then, my parents came over for dinner and to spend some time with Baby. After my parents left, we had some quiet time with Baby. She was quite tired, but the photo to the right is during a brief alert period.

And so ends another weekend...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi April, Beautiful little girl.
Nice too see you . I use to visit Jills messageboard.
Karry

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...