Friday, February 13, 2009

Sexy Friday

Now, I'm not the biggest Johnny Depp fan, but he does have his appeal. I loved him in Finding Neverland and absolutely adored him in Chocolat. I mean, it's Johnny Depp playing the guitar, having a role where he's super nice and charming and there's chocolate. Anyway, this wasn't the sexiest photo I could find, but I liked it. Plus, you can't see it, but I'm on the other side of the tub just out of view. You know how make up runs in the bath. I was way too embarrassed to show my face with eyeliner running down my cheeks.

4 comments:

Chasing Inspriation said...

I adored JD in Chocolat. Yeah, that is the JD I fell in love with. And he's the only reason I watched Pirates 2 & 3.

Thank you for the steamy bath and Johnny. *sigh*

Brandi said...

Mmmmmm. I like the picture.

And my word verification word is oddly appropriate: morgasms

Shoshana said...

Oh yeah! I think he's sexy some of the time. Sometimes, he's too effete for me.

Sanna said...

I amm totally in love with Johnny Depp. What an awsome actor. So much talent! And very yummie, too!

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...