Monday, March 9, 2020

Book Opinion - Rafe


After many recommendations, I finally read Rafe. by Rebekah Weatherspoon.  I bought it awhile ago, but I didn't get into it.  I will, in all fairness, mention that I never really read more than a sentence before putting it down or getting distracted.  So, it's not the book's fault.  Anyway, last week, I sat down to read it.  I really liked it.  

Sloan's nanny up and walks out leaving the cutest set of twins home by themselves.  Rafe just finishes a nanny (manny?) position and is trying to find his next steps.  Sloan hires Rafe.  They are super attracted to each other.  They fall in love quite quickly which isn't usually my thing, but I love how honest they were with each other, how great they were with the kids and maneuvering around life's obstacles, how Rafe was with his own family.  It was super steamy, but it had to be because the tension is just tangible.  They were about to combust!  However, if you're not into that type of thing, maybe not read this one.  

No comments:

What We've Watched - 2020

I forgot a bunch!  So, just to round out 2020, here we go. Let's see... I watched Enola Holmes on Netflix which I found adorable, and I...