- Breaking Free, Lean on Me, Make Me, Sir and To Command and Collar by Cherise Sinclair (NOTE: This is part of the Masters of the Shadowlands series. The order can be found here.)
- Summer Days and by Susan Mallery (NOTE: These books are part of the Fool’s Gold series. The order of which can be found here.)
- At Last and Forever and a Day by Jill Shalvis (NOTE: This is part of the Lucky Harbor series. The order can be found here as well as on her website.)
- The Great Escape by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. (NOTE: This is part of a greater series. You can find the convoluted order here, but you should at least read Call me Irresistible first as these two books take place during simultaneous periods of time.)
- Try Me by Olivia Cunning (NOTE: This is the first short story in a new series.)
- Jacked Up by Erin McCarthy (NOTE: This is the latest in the Fast Track series. The order can be found here.)
- Outside the Lines by Amy Hatvany
Lots of books this month. The first is part of the erotica series I started last month. The others are all favorite authors – Jill Shalvis, Susan Mallery, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Erin McCarthy. You can’t go wrong with any of them. Outside the Lines was for book club and the first time I’ve read the author. I really enjoyed it and look forward to finding more of her books. I’m on vacation in August so I’ll either read a lot of books or very little. I’m already one down and it’s the second of the month so we’ll see if I can keep it up (though probably not at a one a day pace).