- Still the One by Jill Shalvis (NOTE: This is part of the Animal Magnetism series. The order of which can be found here.)
- Love After All by Jaci Burton (NOTE: This is part of the Hope series. The order of which can be found here.)
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Hard Knocks by Lori Foster (NOTE: This is part of the Ultimate series. The order of which can be found here.)
Thursday, April 30, 2015
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Monday, April 20, 2015
Monday, April 13, 2015
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Baby is standing! He's done it before, but he really started standing quite a bit yesterday and loves to show off. He's still taken a step here and there, but I would not call it walking by any stretch. His increased exercise has increased his appetite. It seems he's always hungry yet never tired. This one is not a napper like his sister, but he is good-natured at least. He gets a short morning nap and a longer afternoon nap. He only sleeps in his crib though so if we're out, he stays up. I haven't tested being out all day to see if he'd ever given in and sleep in the stroller. He will nap in the car though.
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Mediocre month. I really liked Kingsman despite the fact that I'm a baby about violence in film. I binge-watched Kimmy Schmidt. I didn't love it as much as a lot of critics, but I found it funny in parts. Little Miss really wanted to see Home so we went with Sister and Nephew. It was cute, but it didn't make any list of favorites for me.
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- Fever by Maya Banks (NOTE: This is part of the Breathless series. The order of which can be found here.)
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Scandal and the Duchess by Jennifer Ashley (NOTE: This is part of the Mackenzies/McBride series. The order of which can be found here.)
- Rules for a Proper Governess by Jennifer Ashley (NOTE: This is part of the Mackenzies/McBride series. The order of which can be found here.)
- The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis (NOTE: This is part of the Narnia series. The order of which is a bit debated. Do you read in order which it was written or published. If you want to explore either, the orders can be found here.)
Monday, April 6, 2015
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Friday, April 3, 2015
Thursday, April 2, 2015
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
This month, Little Miss started Learn to Hockey Skate. She has taken a year off of skating so we were a little worried. Husband took her to Free Skate during a snow day - and it was a good thing. She still needs to gain her confidence back, but she's on par with half the class. The other half is really ridiculously good. The first weekend of the month, we also had dinner with the In-Laws for their birthday.
The next morning, Little Miss and I went and met Brother-in-Law and Nephew at the trampoline park. Little Miss jumped like crazy and had a great time with her older cousin.
The second weekend in March, I went to some of the hockey lesson before leaving to meet a friend at the mall where we had lunch before a movie. It was a really fun afternoon. After, we walked around the mall where I snagged a pair of cheap pants for Baby at Baby Gap. He has a handful of clothes but mostly tops and not a lot in this odd 9 month size. We did practically nothing on that following Sunday, but the weather was horrible so it was a good day to stay inside.
The third weekend in March, we did hockey and then I went to a pot luck with friends (see earlier post in the month). I went to bed early that night. On Sunday, the kids and I went to hang with my mother and had a brief cameo by Sister and Future-Brother-in-Law. We had lunch and hung out and then went to Old Navy for a bathing suit for Little Miss. We made a brief stop at the mall so Mom could buy me these jeans. She was obsessed with these size 0 jeggings for less than $3. She figured I was the only one who could wear them so I must have them.
The last weekend of March, we went to hockey. Then, Little Miss and I met up with Sister and Nephew for a movie. After, Little Miss went to a sleepover with the Inlaws and the other nephew. Poor girl got sick in the middle of the night, but she recovered by Sunday evening. Meanwhile, Husband and I used up some anniversary gift cards and got some take out. I hit up Trader Joe's for some treats (not really treats, but I don't make the visit often so I like to stock up on things I can't find anywhere else when I go). Also, I was introduced to cookie butter. O.M.G. On Sunday, Husband went to hang out with a friend while I held down the fort at home. I mostly kept the baby fed while Little Miss slept off her bug and I binge watched Season 2 of Hannibal. Baby also was a firework of bodily functions so that was exciting.