- Sweet Talk by Susan Mallery (NOTE: This is Book 1 of a trilogy. Book 2 is Sweet Spot. Book 3 is Sweet Trouble.)
- Sweet Spot by Susan Mallery (NOTE: This is Book 2 of a trilogy. Book 1 is Sweet Talk. Book 3 is Sweet Trouble.)
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. (Note: This is the series of books on which the Showtime series Dexter is based. Book 2 is Dearly Devoted Dexter. Book 3 is Dexter in the Dark.)
- One Moonlit Night by Samantha James.
- Into the Fire by Suzanne Brockmann.
- 5th Horseman by James Patterson. (NOTE: This is the fifth book in the Women’s Murder Club series. Book 1 is 1st to Die. Book 2 is 2nd Chance. Book 3 is 3rd Degree. Book 4 is 4th of July. Book 6 is The 6th Target. Book 7 is 7th Heaven.)
- Undead and Uneasy by MaryJanice Davdison. (Note: This is book 6. Book 1 is Undead and Unwed. Book 2 is Undead and Unemployed. Book 3 is Undead and Unappreciated. Book 4 is Undead and Unreturnable. Book 5 is Undead and Unpopular. Book 7 is Undead and Unworthy.)
- Just Breathe by Susan Wiggs.
I didn't think I was going to read many books this month. I had a slow start. However, it turned out well. I really like Susan Mallery's series and can't wait for the final book. The Dexter book was very similar to the series which surprised me. I haven't decided if I'm going to stick with the series or not. For series that are over 10 books, like Suzanne Brockmann's book, I did not list all of the books. Last book of note was Just Breathe which was really good. It may be one of my favorites of hers.